Thursday, May 19, 2011

Pig Art


    
     When making my pig art, I tried to think of a concept that had little to do with a common picture of a pig. I felt that something unusual may be a good idea to attract the public. I wanted the pig to stand out so I turned my picture into black and white to make the colour of the pig strike the viewer. I got my dad to pose in a picture of him holding a random picture. Once I uploaded the picture, I erased the picture he was holding entirely, and added in a black picture frame. I copied the picture multiple times and made sure that his hands were cut out of each picture so that they were visible. In order for my picture to be believable, I made sure that it was an outdoor setting so that the pig fits in with his surroundings.

1 comment:

  1. Good save. This has a good sense of humour. Very clever concept and well executed.

    ReplyDelete